Unless you’re an heiress, the most practical way to construct your designer handbag collection is by beginning with a small collection and work your way up as your level of success increases. Never compromise the worth of your sense of style. Knowing where to start your introduction into the collecting the first of many designer handbags is key and knowing which designer to start with. There are so many selections to pick from. Simplified yet pragmatic is the key then choosing a spur of the moment fashion craze in the scene purse. With up and coming designers and of course the known name brands, the question is which brand is reasonable enough and stylish?
– Dooney & Bourke – a vast collection of reasonable prices and styles for all ages. From your mother to your daughter there’s a style for every fashionista out there. They have become popular for their youthful appeal and money saving costs.
– BCBGirls by BCBG Max Azira – Is the little sister to BCBG, the laid back style is more affordable. This hip and trendy brand wont put a hole in your wallet. Modernized styles with a touch of flare.
– Betseyville by Betsey Johnson – Dramatic flare at its best, with a price tag that can suit anyone. With a splash of over the top details and patterns, free spirit appeal for those who still get a kick out being young at heart.
– Coach – If you already own a Doony and Bourke then coach is right for you. With simple rich styles and sleek ingenuity these handbags are ultra chic. Coach is one of the leading brands in durability, their bags are made to last.
These are just a few name brands to decide on. The best thing to do is shop around and decide which bag you really want and work your way up from there. Remember not all designer bags are pricey but you still have to shop around and know your brands and the quality you are buying.
Which are the hit and which are the misses, which is the right style and which style is in the moment trend. Many today opt for practical use designer bags that can be used for any occasion. Still shopping around for the best price and name brand is your best option in choosing the right look, style, size, color, and of course price.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Your Next Should Be Destination-Nepal Trekking in October - August 19, 2017
- Bollywood Yoga Actress Looks Awesome in Saree - July 30, 2017
- Florida Public Adjuster-Everything you need to know to hire one! - July 30, 2017