Why should you think of relocating Singapore? The most livable city in the world
The Lion city
Singapore has once again become the most livable city in Asia for immigration according to a study conducted by business consulting firm ECA International. It is the happiest country in Asia.
ECA research was carried out on the basis of in-depth analysis of 10 critical factors: climate and natural disasters, health risks, air pollution, goods and services, infrastructure, leisure, housing – utilities, education, personal security and social and political situation. Singapore ranks high in each of these areas, according to the authors of the review.
Singapore is one of only two Asian cities among the top 10 places in the world. Interestingly, the city Kobe in Japan is next, holding the fifth place.
Last recognition of Singapore’s “most livable city in Asia” complements other cities awards that include the establishment of new businesses, entrepreneurs, and relocation of foreigners into the country.
The reasons for the attractiveness of Singapore:
- Foreigner`s income after paying taxes in Singapore is among the highest in the world;
- Singapore is one of the largest centers in the world of forex trading;
- Global business companies that base their headquarters in Singapore have benefited from a variety of agreements for the avoidance of double taxation avoidance (DTA) Agreements;
- The development of trade and investment makes Singapore the second most competitive country in the world;
- The World Bank calls the Singapore the place where it is easy to do business;
- Ease of getting and variety of Singapore visas is awesome. In fact, there are a lot of agencies that help you doing that;
- Because of the strong legal protection of intellectual property rights, Singapore provides protection for ideas and innovation companies;
- Singapore is ranked 5th in the world as the most transparent economy with the lowest level of corruption;
- In addition to the economic achievements of Singapore, cultural heritage of the country is also beginning to attract international experts. And what new gardens and gorgeous Bay are there!
Great place for expats
Considering this information Singapore is a great place for relocation and most livable city in the world. If you are searching for new life and new opportunities Singapore is just for you and to become part of happiest country in Asia
Latest posts by PheliciaPhua (see all)
- Singapore Why to relocate to the Happiest country in Asia - February 21, 2017