How can make sure to succeed in the first attempt of PMP certification?
Most of the Project Management Professional Certification / Certified Associate in Project Management Certification aspirants prepare well to do their best during PMP Certification exam / CAPM Certification exam, but as per one understanding, most of them failed to get the PMP certification / CAPM certification in their first attempt. And, passed in their second attempt.
Based on our experience, studying and understanding the number of students, below are the top reasons for failing in PMP Certification Exam (PMP) or the certified associate in project management (CAPM) certification exam, either in first or in the second attempt.
- Lack of Preparation: Do not depend completely on book knowledge if you are preparing for PMP Certification, you should have real time experience to this is first top Reasons for failing in PMP Certification Exam
- Unaware of exam question types: The PMI test you whether you are a genuine project manager or not in PMP Certification exam and understanding multiple types of questioning pattern is most important
- Not attended PMP Mock tests, or CAPM Mock tests: Plenty of questions are available on the internet, suggest you attend most of them to understand the questioning pattern.
(ProPMConsultants.com providing the best PMP Mock tests and CAPM Mock tests)
- Completely depending only on one study material: We suggested our students to refer more study materials along with PMBOK (PMI has unlimited study material), if you are part of ProPMConsultants.com then you have one. (*Depending on the individual’s capability)
- Understanding the concept of PMBOK. But, Lack of knowledge on Process Groups, Knowledge Areas, and Processes
- Understanding the Process Groups, Knowledge Areas, and Processes. But, failed to understand the concept of PMBOK and how and when to use which process, etc.
- Unable to handle the exam pressure: Four hours / Three hours and 200 / 150 questions.
- Lack of time to attempt all the questions: Practice more mock tests to overcome this situation
- Taking the exam in another language: Check with PMI.org for the availability of your language
- Low in confidence…: Study & Practice more sample questions to be confident
- Taking too much time (After preparing) to attempt / attend PMP Certification exam or the CAPM Certification exam from the date of your initiation to become the PMP / CAPM Certified.
- Taking very less time(preparation time) to attempt / attend PMP Certification exam or the CAPM Certification exam from the date of your initiation to become the PMP / CAPM Certified.
- Over reading of available materials on Project Management and landing on confusion state of mind
- Thinking and attempting the exam on personal experience, instead of attempting in the view of PMI’s perspective
- Last but not least top reasons for failing in PMP Certification ExamInterpreting and using own words in place of PMI’s wording / language
(Disclaimer: This information is only for informative purpose, Please do not consider for any other reasons)
Provided by: ProPMConsultants.com